Bean's World

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Why am I called Bean?

Well, on a long, dark night, far far away . . . .

Well truly, it is a sad story. My boyfriend (now dear hubby) and I went out to a festival and I imbibed a bit more than I should have. Needless to say, I was sick as a dog and he had to take care of me. So he kept saying, "are you ok jellybean?" to which I would just groan. Well, over the years, the name was shortened and he calls me Bean. In fact, it sounds weird when he calls me by my real name.

This was also the same night I got a black eye by banging my head on the toilet. Fun times. Makes me glad I'm an adult (haha) who doesn't do that anymore. Good times.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome to the blogosphere, Bean! Yes, you are the RF I mentioned on my blog.

    Ah, getting drunk at festivals. I still do that! Only got a black eye under those circumstances once. I'm off to one this weekend but it's a dry event (the campground isn't, though, so ...)

    By Blogger niicelaady, at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home