Bean's World

Friday, August 04, 2006

My Husband is Cheating on Me.


Yes, Mr. Bean, with whom I've been for 11 years and married for almost 8, has a major crush on someone else besides me. This is the first time he has told me he is willing to leave me for someone else.

Damn that Cat Deeley from "So You Think You Can Dance".

I actually find it highly amusing. I've never seen him this way before. For the first time in my life, I've been able to get him to watch a dance show, religiously with me - and it's not because of the cool hip hop and salsa numbers we've been watching. (Although I never thought I'd see my Mr. Bean critiquing the way Benji or Ivan would do a sashay or a fox trot). It's because of HER. And her dang long blond hair and smile. He almost drools when he watches her and his eyes glaze over. And he gets jealous when she appears to be flirting with the males - especially when Dimitry, the chest baring dancing Russian (YUM!) is her main flirt. And how he loves how she is so caring of the contestants. I find it more amusing than the show itself.

And they are coming to town in October. I want to go - not to see her but to see the dancers. He wants to go if "SHE" is going to be there. He asks me almost every day if she is going to be there. We'll see.

Damn you Cat Deeley. Go back to England where you came from and leave my Mr. Bean alone. He's mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home