Bean's World

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm feeling a bit guilty, and a little unamerican as well.


So, as you know from the previous post, I dumped my trip to California, which was supposed to be a 13 day affair from Los Angeles to San Francisco, to instead go to Paris for six days. I had some valid reasons for doing it, one being the boss' decision I couldn't take the extra week being one of them and my love for France being the other.

But I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit guilty about it. You see, other than the eastern seaboard, I haven't seen much of the Good Ol' U S of A. I've been to Chicago and Phoenix - that's it. So, when I was starting to plan the California trip, I was thinking this would be a good chance to learn how the other 1/2 lives - literally.

And for one who hasn't seen much of the U.S., I've seen quite a bit of the world as a whole. I've been to the Caribbean, Venezuala, England, France (3 times), Italy (twice), Switzerland, Greece, Amsterdam, Monaco. So it's kind of sad that I'm once again forgoing visiting the U.S. to travel outside of the country.

Oh well, Vive la France!

2 Comments:

  • France is a good country because they let puppy dogs go the restaurants.

    By Blogger BrianBoothby, at 11:31 AM  

  • Ma cherie, every girl should experience Paris with her sweetie (even if he is 481 years old) at least once in her life. So don't feel guilty. There is plenty of time to discover America. P.S. I've been to California; you haven't missed much (but then again, I've never had any desire to visit Disneyland).

    Avec amour, ton amie,
    NL

    By Blogger niicelaady, at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home