Bean's World

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hidden Mickeys

So I never thought I would have a blog. I just didn't think I had anything interesting enough to say. Mr. Bean (aka Bubbe) had a blog; but I always thought he should have one because he is such a gifted writer and a very intelligent person. My areas of expertise though were just candy items like tv, movies and books. Entertainmentweekly.com and tvguide.com did a great job on those areas so why should I write something.

Then, I found out a friend from cyberspace (hi NL!) had a blog and went to look at it. She did a great job. And while looking at it, I realized I could do a blog for free. What the heck, I'll take a look.

So then I saw how I could set it up and looked at the available templates. And I saw the one up above. Da, da DA!!!! It was fate - there was a template that made me think of my other total love - Disney and Walt Disney World. And why do you ask? Because there is a hidden Mickey of course! What is a hidden Mickey? A hidden Mickey is any place where you see three circles, preferably one larger and two smaller, that are put together to look like Mickey. It can be anywhere in life, your house, work, etc. Walt Disney World even has special ones all over specifically made for this purpose. And then I find one in the top left corner. And to top it all off, the border is a lime green - the theme/mascot color for my fave disney community board - disboards.com (hi dis friends!).

So, because I didn't want to mess with the threads of fate, I created this board and started writing my blather. So if you don't enjoy it - blame fate. But don't blame Disney or Mickey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home