Bean's World

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dang, I look good!

So, as you all know, I'm going to gay Paris next week for Thanksgiving. So I decided that since (1) I've lost 55 pounds and (2) Paris is known to be a sophisticated and sexy place, it was time for a new sophisticated and sexy "parisian" hairdo for the trip.

And boy did I! I had hair to my shoulders - brunette with blond highlights. I wanted to go short - like Grey's Anatomy's McDreamy's sister's hair short. I even had the pictures ready. Mr. Bean - not so much. In fact, I got a big "NO", "I want it longer" and even more "NO"'s. Well, I finally wore him down. I could go short if I dyed it black. See, I have blue eyes that he loves; so he thought that if I dyed it black, my blue eyes would show even more.

So, I did it last night - it's very short and very, very, VERY dark brown. My hair stylist wouldn't go black b/c she said with my complexion it wouldn't look good. But it's so dark brown it might as well be black.

AND I LOVE IT!!!!!

So now I'm all sophisticated and sexy and ready to go to PARIS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home