Bean's World

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Je suis TRES desolee!

Well folks, I'm back. And I'm very bummed about it. J'adore Paris and I didn't want to leave. Four days were way too quick. Great hotel, great food, I have some disappointments and wishing I did some things differently, but overall a lovely, lovely stay.

A trip report will be forthcoming, with pix I took, but I want to make sure it turns out great before I post it.

I hope all of you had a great Turkey day. I ate lamb and foie gras for my thanksgiving dinner - YUM!

1 Comments:

  • Welcome home, Bean! I am eagerly awaiting your trip report. Heard Mr. Bean's podcast from the Metro and hope you are OK. You'll recall that I took a nasty spill a couple of weeks ago, too. NiiceDuude wasn't there to witness it but he has been very sympathetic since.

    Happy anniversary to you and Mr. Bean!

    Je t'embrasse,
    NiiceLaady

    By Blogger niicelaady, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home