Bean's World

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Christmas in July

Well alright, it really is August. But as of August 7, I have gotten a little over half of my Christmas shopping done. And why do I have my Christmas shopping more than half done 4 and a 1/2 months before Christmas? Because if I don't, around Thanksgiving, I have a heart attack from the stress of having to buy 28 Christmas gifts (and this doesn't even count Mr. Bean, but does include parents, siblings, cousins, friends, nieces, nephews, work staff, etc.) and 5 birthday presents (the birthdays are all within a week of Christmas).

So to avoid the undue stress, I start now when I see sales. The kids are almost done except for one and the adults are about 1/2 way there.

You may be shaking your head now; but while the rest of you start getting traumatized on Black Friday, I'll be sleeping in.

This blog is dedicated to the one I love - Mr. Bean. Know I'll miss you, but you better have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home