Bean's World

Monday, December 12, 2005

OK Christmas, I'm ready for you!


Well, this weekend was Christmas packed - (1) I finished the wrapping (even made some of my own wrapping paper!); (2) wrote out all of the "Holiday" cards - even did extras for those cards we get that we need to reciprocate - we only have to include the address; and (3) decorated the house. Now, next week, I only have to make some cookies! YEAH!

Christmas is exhausting. Even though I started the shopping in August (see other post), it still seems to take forever. Although I LOVE giving out gifts, I really wish we just didn't - look towards the holiday itself. And then get rid of all Black Fridays.

And this year, we're going away instead of staying home. So we'll be one of the MILLIONS on the Thruway driving at the busiest time - that Friday night and then on the following Monday. YUK!

But, I still love Christmas and the holiday feeling.

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas . . . "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home