Bean's World

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Confused much?


Well, I just realized my last two posts were polar opposites. As in North and South Pole. Up and down. Hot and cold. Didn't mean it to be, but that's how it happened. One so full of hope, one a cry for help. No wonder I haven't heard from anyone, they have no idea what I'm talking about!

Yesterday, I was feeling down. A little better today, but working on the weekend to address some of the issues.

No idea why I picked the Bush picture. I image googled the word "confused" and this came up. Have to admit it gave me a good giggle which I needed. First time Bush gave me something I liked. Usually I'm just stuck with taxes or something.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, Bean. I didn't comment on the crappy week post because I thought you were just venting. I hope that last week does turn out to have been the worst week of 2006 and that it's all up from here. You don't deserve to be crapped on.

    I don't know if I there's anything I can do to help, except listen. Feel free to vent on me anytime.

    NL

    By Blogger niicelaady, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home