Bean's World

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dang I Look Good, Part II

One of the things I love about this blog is that I get to toot my own horn. In real life (or IRL for you technical geeks out there), it's not really my nature to do such things. But here, all I do is talk about myself!

So, as of August 1, 2006, I have lost a grand total of (drumroll, please)

68 POUNDS!!!!!!!!

It's pretty exciting, especially as I have not eaten one single christmas cookie, except for one bite of one that I made, and I didn't even eat the cookie dough as I was making them, which I usually love! On special occasions, I treat myself, like I did when we went to Paris and Disney World and I did on my birthday. If I didn't, then the dieting would have been just too hard. I also intend to this weekend when I'm home for Christmas. That is what is helping me, I think.

So my goal is about 40 more pounds which I hope to lose by April, 2007.

Wish me luck and Keep your fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home