Bean's World

Friday, January 27, 2006

Quit Cancelling TV shows!

I know that television is all about the money. But what about viewers' rights? Why can't they keep television shows on to at least finish the mystery? First, it was Threshold - a show I loved and no clue what was infecting the humans - aliens? a virus? people from the future? Then the Fox show Reunion - I did finally learn who killed Samantha, but I would have really liked to see the route they took to get there. Then it's now the NBC show Book of Daniel. Because of a few right wing christian wackos, I've lost another good show.

Every year, it happens. And every year I lose a show I love. Firefly, Tru Calling, Joan of Arcadia, Wonderfalls, Freaks and Geeks and I'm sure many more I just can't recall right now.

But I still invest in the shows. Silly me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home