Bean's World

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Don't Stand So Close To Me.


OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it. Mr. Bean and I wanted this but didn't think it would happen. But it did. I got us tickets to see The Police at Fenway Park! We have seen Sting in concert before, but to see The Police is a dream of ours we didn't think we would ever see realized. And now we are on Sunday, July 29, 2007.
I can't wait!

Now, I want to see Genesis and Peter Gabriel - they just need to come back and start the concert tour again.

Who would you like to see in concert that is no longer touring?

8 Comments:

  • Don't stand. Don't stand so. Don't stand so close to Bean. . .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

  • what are you trying to say, Christiaan? Am I going to have to bring someone else with me to the concert?

    By Blogger The Bean, at 1:33 PM  

  • If I had my choice, I'd like to see a Doors reunion with Jim Morrison. Actually, that's not true because he'd be a rotting corpse up on the stage. I must amend my decision to wanting to see the Doors back in the late 60's or early 70's.

    Eric

    By Blogger eluper, at 9:00 PM  

  • Alex is a big fan of the police.. We are hoping to see them in Seattle..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 PM  

  • I am so jealous.

    By Blogger Tigger, at 1:54 AM  

  • Good luck Rebecca getting tix - I still am in shock about getting them - I had five internet windows open trying to get tix and one just worked.

    Eric, over the years, I've seen Morrison's grave in Paris twice - that's as close as I want to get to him these days, thank you! :)

    By Blogger The Bean, at 8:31 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger The Bean, at 8:32 AM  

  • i would like to see genesis as well, i heard they can put on a show. pi and i saw joan jett and the blackhearts back in november, it was great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home