Bean's World

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bean at the Bayou!


Well, I'm still swamped (get it?) at work, but to tantalize you, Mr. Bean posted the audio of Part I of my swamp tour with Cajun Pride - listen to Bean and Ms. Bobby Brown feed alligators and hear the history of the swamp! Go to SATURNcast or SATURNdiary for the audio - and try to wear earphones as you can then hear it in 3D, surround sound - you'll think you're right there in the middle of the swamp tour with us! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

2 Comments:

  • That my dear was fun to listen to. You are brave and crazy as hell at the same time. Just don't tell the Child Protection Services that you like to feed the alligators in your spare time :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

  • Thanks Rebecca - and that's a very good suggestion - don't tell about alligator love. :)

    By Blogger The Bean, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home