Bean's World

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thank You.

Thank you. That's all I can really say. Mr. Bean and I really have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love, wishes, good thoughts, prayers, etc. from all of you this past week for our interview re the adoption. And let me tell you, ALL of you were with us in spirit yesterday afternoon for Mr. Bean and I during the interview - we felt you all and it gave us strength and hope.

So the skinny for now is that they seemed to like us. The meeting that was expected to be an hour at most lasted an hour and a half. I must tell you though that they are interviewing at least one and possibly two more families. But they really did seem to like us. And they gave us a picture to keep of the girls which I hope they wouldn't do if they weren't intending to let us be a family. And gosh, they are absolutely adorable - and one even looks like my niece. Someone who saw the picture and knew nothing of our situation; but knew our niece even told me what a nice picture of our niece it was.

So, I am asking to impose on you for a little longer - to please send more good thoughts, prayers, karma or whatever positive energy you can our way to make it through this process and hopefully become a family with them. I am trying not to get hopeful; but it is so very hard, especially now that I have seen them.

4 Comments:

  • OMG! Im so excited for you hun..If I knew how to knit I would be right now...but toys r us gift cards are more my thing..lol. I cant even put into words the joy I feel for you both XOXOXOOXOXOXOXO!!!!
    *crosses everything she can find and lights her candles for pure reasons*

    By Blogger it, at 1:30 PM  

  • thank you so much jenny - and I couldn't knit to save my life - but it's the thought that counts - thanks so much!

    By Blogger The Bean, at 4:27 PM  

  • Wow...this is very exciting news.

    I am so happy for the two of you...hopefully to be four of you very soon.

    Maybe, I will soon be Uncle Tigger.

    By Blogger Tigger, at 3:15 AM  

  • And Uncle Tigger you would be! :)

    By Blogger The Bean, at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home