Bean's World

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm back and with a Disney Discount!

Well, the Disney trip went off with a MASSIVE success - something I will never forget in my lifetime - the first trip with my miracle boy. And we were able to do it cheaply and not feeling like we left out a thing. But that's for another post. Which I will get to soon - promise.

And I'm sorry that I haven't written anything but work has been INSANE since that time and I'm still trying to catch up.

But in the interim, I wanted to announce one discount you don't often see - a freebie from DISNEY!!!!

Yes, for those of you who still admit to having birthdays . . . Disney will give you a free day in the park on your actual day. Or, if you are one of the few who are lucky enough to have an annual pass to disney or are already paying for a package which includes tickets for your entire stay, they will give you a gift card to use ONLY on your birthday, in the amount of a one day ticket (adult price if you are an adult, kid price if you are a kid) to spend on merchandise - but there are restrictions.

Here is the link to give you the details.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home