Bean's World

Friday, January 12, 2007

I Need a Boyfriend for Dates - Applications Being Accepted.

Remember how, in the beginning of a relationship, how you would enjoy time with your new SO by going out to places, a restaurant, movies, walks in the park, and other such fun things? Well, not so much once you've been together for awhile.

Mr. Bean doesn't take me out on dates anymore. For example, I've been wanting to go to the dinner theatre with him for months. MONTHS, I say. It's a great place to see up to date movies while having a nice full meal. Well, finally he said we could go this weekend. I was so excited and I didn't really believe it. And I made reservations. Well, now today, he just wants to "relax". Since when is dinner and a movie not relaxing? It's not like we're going on a 10 day hike in the wilderness and will have to forage for our own food and water. We would sit our butt down, have someone serve us, stuff our faces and watch a good movie. I wouldn't even make him carry me there. But, that's not relaxing to him.

We don't even go to restaurants anymore because it's too "taxing". So, if we don't eat what I make, it's because we're ordering delivery or take out.

So, I've decided that I need a boyfriend who would still like to do those types of "going out" things. But no funny stuff mister because I love my Mr. Bean; and I will reserve that fun stuff for him.

So, if you are a nice, medium age male who would want to go to movies, restaurants and other things; but no funny stuff - just sign up here!

1 Comments:

  • I'd volunteer, but I'd likely get into mucho trouble. And it's not because of the hanky panky thing. It's because my wife would wonder why I've left her home to take someone else out.

    Mr. Bean has no choice but to rise to the occasion. Otherwise, there's always the cabana boy.

    Eric

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home