Bean's World

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Freakin' New Year to Me.

So I got a lovely start to the New Year yesterday. First, I'm looking out my back door at my wood pile for our fireplace. Someone decided to steal wood from it! I have no idea how we missed hearing the noise from this removal as the wood is stacked against our back wall, but we did. How lame of someone to steal someone else's firewood? If I wasn't so mad, I would be amazed by the genius of someone to do so. That must have been hard to do.

Second, I'm at the store getting groceries. As I bought eggs, I went to open the front passenger door to put them there so they wouldn't get broken. Funny thing, for some reason I could only open the door a few inches. I don't use that door often so I have no idea what's going on. Well, some jerkoff hit the front left side of the car enough so that I can't open the door anymore and wasn't kind enough to leave a note to contact them. It didn't happen where I was, b/c I was parked in a spot where that side had a concrete block next to it. And who knows how long I had it b/c I hardly ever have to use that door. Now another thing to expend money on that wasn't my fault.

So the first 24 hours of my New Year 2007 was just lovely. Let's hope it gets better as the year goes on.

1 Comments:

  • Well, don't they say bad things happen in threes? So maybe it's a good thing that our three bad things are done by January 2d - so hopefully the rest of the year will be great! Here's to hoping!

    By Blogger The Bean, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home