Bean's World

Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's the most wonderful time . . . Hell No it's Not!

I don't know, it seems like everyone is in a crappy mood which has started once the holidays ended. I know I have felt "blah" and "bored" which even shocked Mr. Bean as he said I'm NEVER bored and very, very rarely "blah". This is true as I'm a pretty upbeat person with a happy personality. The past couple of weeks though, I feel like I'm just "there" and not really functioning on any particularly pleasant level.

And I know there are others out there who have felt similarly, and even depressed and unhappy. For those of you (and you know who you are), please know I'm thinking of you.

And usually, this time of year, I would blame it on the weather; but the year I can't. We have had unusually nice (and even warm!) weather and have even seen the sun! Usually, Mr. Bean and I go on a short trip south this time of year; but we can't this year as Mr. Bean is just way too busy ruling Saturn. So that may be the reason. Or it could be the fact that I don't have a day off other than weekends (if I don't work then, which I do A LOT) until Memorial Day weekend. No MLK or President's day for me!

I just hope I get out of this funk.

Anyone else want to whine? I would love to hear it!

2 Comments:

  • (((((((((((((((((((Bean))))))))))))))))))))

    So sorry you are feeling down but it's understandable. You have been through a LOT. Surgery, all the holiday stress (according to Mr. Bean the visit with your family wasn't all flowers and sausages -- and then there was the driving).

    Just kick back, relax and be good to yourself. Piss and moan if it helps; you're allowed. The funk will pass.

    Big hugs, NL

    By Blogger niicelaady, at 7:56 PM  

  • I could not agree with you more, NiceLady.

    Bean..you went through a lot of stuff at the end of last year. Very serious stuff.

    Take time to relax and reflect on what you have been through. You've been very busy "getting things done", maybe now, your emotions are starting to catch up to you. Take time to slow down, even if it is only for 5 minutes in a day.

    I have always found the season of Winter as a time for self inventory and reflection.

    Keep your spirits up.

    XXOO Tigz .:.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home