Bean's World

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I keep taking and taking . . .

And all of you keep giving and giving; but Mr. Bean and I need to ask for more positive thoughts, vibes, karma and prayers for this Tuesday, March 20th, in the afternoon. You guys did such a good job last time for us that I'm asking you again to help us out.

We're going to meet the girls for the first time to see if it would be a fit for them to be ours. I'm very nervous and excited at the same time. I can't wait to see them. So please send your energy towards us on Tuesday that this will be a match made in heaven.

Thank you for all you have done in the past and what you do for us in the future. You are truly a blessing!

7 Comments:

  • This is marvellous. Please, please, please let us know what happens. It is all so very exciting!

    Our wishes are with you all.

    Eric

    By Blogger eluper, at 2:49 PM  

  • I have everything crossed... Best of luck & wishes...

    Sin.

    By Blogger Sin, at 4:31 PM  

  • Take everything you need Bean.
    The Universe is Unlimited; "ask and ye shall receive", "your wish is my command". I am honored to send you all the energy and support you need. I am looking forward to hearing Christiaan read the news release. (whoops...did I spill any beans??)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:39 PM  

  • You all will definitely be in my thoughts on that day!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 PM  

  • thank you everyone - it really means a lot to us. and we will definitely keep you updated!

    By Blogger The Bean, at 6:18 AM  

  • Good luck guys....I am really feeling good about this. As I told you before, things are happening very naturally...and that's good.

    Just be yourselves and focus on what you want.

    Keep focused.

    .:.

    By Blogger Tigger, at 3:00 AM  

  • Thanks Tig. A little bit of an update - I called to confirm the meeting yesterday and they said I could bring a book of pictures for them to take home - seems like they wouldn't do that to the kids if we weren't the ones - but who knows. I made two notebooks - pink for one and blue for the other, with disney stickers on it and pictures of our wedding, house, furbabies, families, friends and of course Disney World! I hope they like them and us. I have major butterflies in my stomach!

    By Blogger The Bean, at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home