Bean's World

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I don't want to be scared anymore.

So, on Saturday, I had to have a procedure done. It was supposed to be an in-and-out procedure, taking 3 minutes tops. Well, as my doctor said, I was the one in a thousand where this wasn't the case and it not only took 45 minutes, it was the most painful and scary 45 minutes of my life. I thank god that Mr. Bean was there because I don't think I would have made it without him; but I feel bad that he must have horrible images in his head from it.

So me, who never worries about anything, is now not only worried; but downright scared. And I don't like feeling that way because it is not my personality. I'm trying to get over it, but I have the added problem at being mad at myself for feeling scared and worried so I just don't say much. And I know it's bothering Mr. Bean because he is not used to seeing me this way.

So, hopefully my feelings of this fear and worry will pass.

2 Comments:

  • Bean, now you're scaring me? What's up? Send me an e-mail or PM me on Ed's board if you don't want to share here.

    nl

    By Blogger niicelaady, at 7:10 PM  

  • thanks NL, I'll write you a pm next week. I just haven't wanted to talk about it for awhile.

    By Blogger The Bean, at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home