Bean's World

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ask Bean!

I want to start a weekly "Ask Bean" post from questions from my loyal readers. It's so you can get the "Beany" take on any question - nothing is too sacred, embarassing, silly or even intelligent. It can be a personal question (except not "what is my name on my birth certificate?" :) ); advice question; or anything at all you want to ask.

Now, don't get me wrong - I don't think I'm this insanely intelligent person who has all of the answers to everything - that's Mr. Bean's realm at SATURNdiary. I mean afterall, he is Dutch, old and Brilliant. It's just if you want the Bean perspective on anything.

So ask away at beansblog@gmail.com. I truly hope to hear from you!

3 Comments:

  • Dear Bean,

    I've got this bump on my back and it won't go away. I've put Preparation H on it to see if it would go away. It helped but it just won't go away. It's sort of like a boil. Got any suggestions for that?

    Hmmm. Let me think of a better question.

    As you know I'm working to move away from home. Where do you think I should try to go to? I've always thought about going to Virginia. But. I really just don't know where to start looking. I need a place where I can get to everything I need to by walking or public transportation. Any suggestions?

    Also. I'm really thinking of going back to school. I don't want to go to a typical college simply because there are so many things I want to learn. I just don't think it's practical to go to a 4 year school. I want to learn more web development skills, photography and I'd also like to do some cooking classes. Any suggestions as to a school that would serve me well?

    I hope those are good questions for your weekly advice column, well, blog, lol.

    By Blogger Andy Melton, at 1:18 PM  

  • Whoopsy, I guess I was suppose to email my question. Oh well. Hope it's still a valid question! lol

    By Blogger Andy Melton, at 1:18 PM  

  • I think this will be fun... Good Luck!!

    Laterz,
    Sin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home