Bean's World

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Well, DUH!

Big news on the entertainment front - David Hyde Pierce of Frasier fame has had his "people" tell the world that he is, in fact, gay. Alrighty then - that's about as shocking as when Rosie let the world know. Thanks David, we already knew that.

On other entertainment fronts - is anyone watching "On the Lot"? I really am enjoying it (except for the awful host - what happened to the blond chick?); however, I thought it was interesting that all three who were booted last night were not originally from the good ol' US of A. Made me wonder whether they didn't have their friends and family calling in to vote b/c they aren't from here, is the reason they didn't have enough votes. I agree the two girls should have gone but Phil's video "Please Hold" I enjoyed. Also, I loved "Getta Rhoom" - that video was hysterical! So I'm glad the director was vindicated by being in the top three after he was slammed for being offensive by Carrie Fischer, Gary Marshall and the "Disturbia" guy.

Other shows I'm enjoying, or are going to enjoy are: Traveler, Big Brother, Real World Reunion: Las Vegas; Stargate SG-1; Stargate Atlantis; Doctor Who; Kyle XY, and more I'm sure. Anyone else watching these? And yes, I do plan on going to the pool too.

4 Comments:

  • too bad i'm poor because kyle xy recent released on dvd recently. i love that show!
    another one that i love, and strongly suggest you watch is torchwood, an excellent spin-off of who. plus, captain jack (openly gay john barrowmn) from who is the lead. you will need to download the show, since it hasn't came across the pond yet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM  

  • I agree Dace, I've known about Torchwood for awhile but it wasn't on TV here - I've really wanted to watch it - are the downloads free? And if so, can they then be burned on a disc so I can watch them on TV?

    I also can't believe I forgot another show I LOVE - "So You Think You Can Dance" - that show is probably my fave reality show of the summer.

    By Blogger The Bean, at 9:06 AM  

  • i kinda figured david hyde pierce was gay. lol, loved the rosie commnet. just as about as shocking as when ellen told the world she's gay.

    jerhico is a really great show. too bad that cbs is jerking around with a second season. the good side is that cbs has all of the epsiodes on their website you can view for free.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  

  • It's a very interesting blog

    By Blogger Emi, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home