Bean's World

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Ask Bean, Vol. II

Sharon asks:

What is your take on the new Real World Reunion in Vegas? Do you think they have changed in the 5 years that have passed? Do you think Trishelle will be as naughty (nice way of saying slutty) as she was?? Will you watch?

Dear Sharon,

Well, I've watched three episodes so far; and although I love it, none of them have grown up except for Briann - OMG a mother of 2?!?!?!?!?!? The rest all act like children themselves. And Frank I think has actually regressed in age as he was more mature the last go around. I think for him, he feels he didn't make the most of his previous opportunity and was made fun of for it so he's making up for lost time now. Trishelle has been surprisingly subdued so far; but we'll see how long that lasts.

I'm enjoying it and look forward to watching more. If nothing else, it makes me feel better about myself!

Now to the rest of you, send questions to beansblog@gmail.com. I want more questions! As you can see, I can answer anything from TV to relocation opinions. I may not be right, but I'll sure as heck give you my opinion! Send the questions in - I'm waiting for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home