Bean's World

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm Really Not a Blog-Fader, and I Promise I'm No Blog Hater . . . .

Well, seems like it takes me forever to write a blog these days. And I'm really trying not to make this a parenting blog; however, as y'all well know, that's my life these days. Last weekend was great, we had a fun time to say the least, and they were sweethearts and didn't want to leave us. Then Sunday was panic day, as I know you heard on SATURNcast with Mr. Bean. And we moved furniture out of the guest room b/c it's becoming the girls' room. I also went shopping at Toys R Us - had fun getting games and toys for them. "Big Girl Beds" are coming this week; and the girls will be spending the weekend with us. Then for Spring Break, we get them the whole week!

It is hard, with work and being used to working weekends, it's hard to figure out the balance. But they are so worth it; and we've wanted it for such a long time. But to go from 12 years together doing our own thing to now being responsible for two minors is definitely overwhelming.

So thanks to all for the kind thoughts and words and know I won't continually blog about parent things - this is just my life for now so it seems to be all I know!

2 Comments:

  • i think it would be cool to give us an inside peek of you and mr. bean as parents. being that you both been trying so hard, wishing and hoping. and now you have two girls that sound really great. you always have great blogs about people and places, keep it going.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

  • Thanks Mrs. Pi, I do have a blog in the works about New Orleans so that should be up in about a month - with work and this thing, I feel like I have no time!! But I will not put this on the back burner.

    By Blogger The Bean, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home