Bean's World

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

This Goes Out to the Ones I Love . . .

Yes, to my wonderful, sweet cyberfriends. And you know who you are - those I have talked to (great chat the other night PB, Bob and Tig, even though I was literally half asleep!), written to, received comments from, etc. It has really lifted me up during a very tough time.

On another note, some thoughts on things OTHER than "THE THING". Anyone watch "Medium" last week? Did you see who was the priest murdered allegedly by the crazy girl? OMG, it was Chacotay (sp?) from Voyager! I was so excited to see him, yet so sad to see how old and Wolfman Jack-like he had become with his white beard and hair. I was half expecting him to start singing "Double Dutch Bus"! (god, I loved that song!)

Also, Tig and I have talked about this at length - I love New York. She picked the wimpy whiner and then he proposed! I about fell off my chair laughing at her shock! Now I can't wait for Flavor of Love Charm School.

Speaking of VH1 shows, I can't wait for "Celebrity Fit Club" - there are a lot of good people on it this time - Screech (who I heard went nuts on the show - BIG TIME!), Maureen McCormack from Brady Bunch, Kimberly Locke from American Idol, Tiffany, and more. I enjoyed watching it last time b/c I monitered my weight loss and compared it to them - and I did much better!

Speaking of which, I have lost 103 pounds and have only 5 more to go! I'm getting new clothes, looking much better and am much happier in that area. I just wish I hadn't had to lose that much weight in the first place. But oh well, it's gone, I'm going to sell my old clothes and move on with my life in that area and not make food my stress reliever anymore. In fact, I now find that, when I'm stressed, I don't want to eat which is the exact opposite of what I used to be. Yeah me!

So that's all for now folks and know I love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home