Bean's World

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I've Been Here for Years!


Well, at least one year anyway. I was thinking of MC Hammer when deciding what to write because it's been almost a month since I blogged so it must seem like I disappeared. I must tell you, however, A LOT has happened.

We went to Disney and had a great time. Then Mr. Bean and I both came home sick as a dog from Disney and were out of commission for more than a week. It really hurts to cough when you are pregnant, I must say.

We then found out our little bundle of joy is a boy. I'm just happy he's healthy. I'm also getting huge - so huge that my OB was like "you gained HOW MUCH WEIGHT in a month?" So much for my lost 100 pounds.

We also have been trying to keep up with work, registering for the baby and deciding how to do the nursery - in Disney of course! We even bought some really nice artwork which will look great in the nursery. And some cute onesies that are gender neutral because we didn't know until we got back that the lil' guy was a lil' guy.
We're also going to birthing classes. Although fascinating, it scares the crap out of me. He's going out WHERE?!?!?

So, I will try to be a better blogger. Please don't give up on me yet!

3 Comments:

  • omg! congrats to you and mr bean!have you thought of any names yet? think of losing the hundred pounds in a positive way though. think of how miserble you would be with the pregnacy weight plus the hundred pounds if you didn't lose it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 PM  

  • thanks Mrs. Pi! we have picked out our name but aren't telling anyone until the birth.

    I haven't gained 100 pounds (thank goodness) or anywhere near that, but I've just gained a lot more than I expected!

    By Blogger The Bean, at 4:41 AM  

  • cool! can't wait to find out what the name of "Baby Bean" will be.

    that's good you haven't gained all the weight back. call me superstitious but it seems that when women are pregnant with boys, they gain more weight than if they are carrying a girl.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home