Bean's World

Friday, August 17, 2007

Big Happenin's!

So, in case you haven't heard, go on over to the First Anniversary Spectacular on Saturndiary where Mr. Bean and I share the great news!


Also, in case you want to try the recipe for the yummy coconut cake I was manging on during the podcast here you go. And don't panic - it is easy peasy!

Coconut Cake

1(18 1/2oz) package white flavored cake mix
2 cups sugar
1 (16oz) container of sour cream
1 (12oz) package of frozen coconut, thaw
1 small container of whipped topping

Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Bake in 2 round pans (8"). When completely cool, split each layer into 2 layers, for a toal of 4 layers. Combine sugar, sour cream, and cocunut; and blend well. Reserve one cup sour cream mixture for frosting, and spread the remainder between the layers. Combine remaining sour cream mixture with the whipped topping. Spread on top and sides of cake. Taste best if you wrap and let chill for atleast a day before eating. (but who's got the patience for that!!!! :) )

2 Comments:

  • I don't want to spoil the surprise of the big announcement on SaturnCast #50, so all I will say is CONGRATULATIONS!

    Oh, and that my actual blog address is: eluper.livejournal.com

    But really most of my comment is to say congratulations!

    Eric

    By Blogger eluper, at 2:33 PM  

  • My teeth hurt. I think that means you're going to have triplets. Oh boy.

    By Blogger Andy Melton, at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home