Bean's World

Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF and other Musings


Well, first full week back from vacation. Aren't they the worst? Not only do you have to do that week's work, you have to make up the previous week's lack of work. So this week was long, stressful and exhausting. I would say I now need another vacation; but considering how the last one went, I think I will pass.
And I know that next week is going to be even worse.

On a happier note, Mr. Bean and I are going to Boston next weekend to join Sting and the gang to listen to a little Police music. Thanks to Priceline, we have a beautiful four star hotel for not much, and it should be a nice time. I'm really looking forward to it. I just hope it doesn't rain as the concert is at Fenway Park.

This weekend, I plan on doing a big fat nothing except possibly working on my tan at the pool. And I may even be too lazy for that. And I have to get veal parm b/c I REALLY want some. YUM!

Well, that's it for this week. I hope something inspiring happens so I can blog about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home