Bean's World

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Apprentice, Celebrity Style?

Why won't Donald Trump just go away? I'm sick of his assertions that he had the "number one show", his messed up hair, his feud with Rosie and now I'm stuck hearing him on Sirius radio on commercials asserting he has the best program to teach you how to be rich. Yeah, have a daddy who is rich and leaves you a lot of money. Now pay me my $49.95.

And now, when I at least thought The Apprentice was gone, it's now been revived. And with celebrities? What "celebrities" would possibly want to waste their time to do this show? And who the heck is going to watch it? I, the self professed TV junkie, am bowing out and refuse to watch it. No thank you.

One show I am addicted to, however, is that new Scott Baio show. He is one messed up dude. And I feel like a voyeur learning WAY too much about his "relationship" with Erin Moran and other woman he has used and abused. And I felt something I never thought I would feel for him - I felt pity and sadness. What a sad guy. But he still looks pretty good. That's one show (of many) I refuse to miss!

4 Comments:

  • HA! good luck booking the "celebs" on this show. What famous person in their right mind would want be associated with this? And the humiliation of the board room? Give me a break, there's no charity worth that.

    Who do they think that they are going to get? Cate Blanchett and Jude Law? They couldn't even get Michael Richards

    just sit back and get the popcorn because the show is unbookable.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

  • I personally dislike D. Trump. My Mom on the other hand enjoys watching him... **Gags**

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • geez...Trump needs to give it up. i can't believe Sirius radio is advertising for that jerk wad! i do agree with the person who commented first (NL, is that you?), what celebs are going to be on? my guess it would be celebs that either no one knows or ones that the younger audience is not going to know.

    i think it was funny that Trump personally told NBC's new entertainment chief Ben Silverman to "extend an invitation to [Rosie]" and Rosie's spokeswoman said she declined the invite. google it and you'll fine plenty of articles about it.

    hang it up, Trump. go build your grave on your golf course and rot.

    Bean, PI and i did watch the Scott Baio show. that guy does have a lot of messed up relationship issues. so far it's a good watch.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 PM  

  • Just give the TV up! I gave it up in 2005 and haven't looked back! Of course I still watch Star Trek but I have those on the Dee Vee Day. Seriously, just give it up! lol

    By Blogger Andy Melton, at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home