Bean's World

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rumors of My Demise Have Been Highly Exaggerated!

I know some of you are wondering "where the heck has Bean been?" and some of you could care less at all. For those of you who do, I apologize for not blogging much lately. I feel like I have lost my muse. Nothing is really ticking me off or inspiring me to feel like writing, you know? It's hard to keep up a blog when you can't think of things to write - I have writer's block. I have to write a lot for work which has been EXTREMELY busy; so it's hard to want to come home and do some more of what you did all day at work.

Then this past week was vacation. Normally, Mr. Bean and I have been highly successful and lucky with wonderful vacations. We always say we have a wonderful two weeks while the rest of the time sucks. Not this time. I guess we were due for a crappy vacation. We went to the Adirondacks and dealt with (1) a dead mouse in the toilet; (2) a burst water pipe so we didn't have water for 8 hours; (3) I got food poisoning; (4) it rained a lot; (5) Mr. Bean was a grump. So we came home early and did stuff around the house. A boring vacay and a waste of vacation days. Well, that's life.

So, dear readers (the 2 of you left), I will promise to get inspired and motivated to blog more. It's the least I can do!

2 Comments:

  • i'm sorry to hear the you and Mr. Bean had a crummy vacation. =(

    i kinda figured you were either bogged down with work, vacationing, or had a family emergency. it's good to know that things are okay. i guess the the suited phrase would be, "take the bad with the good.".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 AM  

  • I thought that story Mr. Bean told on his most recent podcast was hinting at something he had done. I'm so glad that that wasn't the case. Unless this post was actually wrote by Mr. Bean in hopes to fool everyone.

    I guess since you're writing this post it means you're feeling better. At least I hope you are.

    By Blogger Andy Melton, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home