Bean's World

Monday, July 30, 2007

I Went to My Town.

Yep, this weekend I was in my town, aka BeanTown, i.e., Boston. I've always loved Boston and have wanted to live there forever, but this time, not so much.

It was in the 90's, stifling, it smelled and we got stuck in Old North Church for over an hour during a horrendous thunderstorm with rain and hail.

Sunday, we went to Fenway Park for the Police Concert. Go to this link to see us there. Look good don't we? Concert was good, except Mr. Bean says they messed up a lot. Also, they made changes to a bunch of songs which we didn't like. Seems to me that if fans are paying $100+ per ticket, they should play the songs the way we want to hear them. Some agree with us; and some don't as you can also see here.

1 Comments:

  • Great photo. I hope you at least had something good to eat while you were on your mini-vacation.

    Their music is probably edited to hell in post-production, probably why it didn't sound the same.

    By Blogger Andy Melton, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home