Bean's World

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I really feel for Owen Wilson

Everyone knows Owen Wilson as the funny man. He's in all of those hilarious comedies (if you like his type of comedies, which I do). I enjoyed him in everything from "Night at the Museum", "Cars" and "Shanghai Knights" to "Zoolander". I even enjoyed him in "You, Me and Dupree". Not so much in "Wedding Crashers". Yes, I know I'm one of the few who feels that way.

But now, things aren't so funny for him. And, with Mr. Bean and I having gone through what we've gone through in life, I feel like I understand a little how he feels. And I really feel for him. It was hard enough for Mr. Bean and I to get through things, but at least we were able to do it privately and on our own terms and didn't have to let people know if we didn't want to. Unfortunately, he is not so lucky. One of the downfalls of being a celebrity. And one of the many reasons why I would never want to be one.

It's weird - I feel absolutely no sympathy for Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Paris or Nicole, but I really feel for Owen Wilson. It may be a bit hypocritical; and I don't know why I feel that way, but it's true.

Good luck Owen.

1 Comments:

  • i think the reason you feel for owen wilson is because he's not a media slut like spears, hilton, and the other idiots. i do have to say it's bizzare and i hope he's doing well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home