Bean's World

Thursday, September 13, 2007

At this rate, you're going to think that all of my posts are going to the birds . . .


but I just couldn't help myself. This is just too sweet. Not to mention that we needed a happy bird story since we all just had the sadness of losing Alex.
Plus, I just LOVE monkeys.

Most of us probably find pigeons annoying - they're dirty, all over the place and their poop - well yuk. Raise your hand if you have been pooped on!

Anywho, here is one pigeon that gives all pigeons their good name back. And as a lawyer, believe you me, I understand wanting your good name back.

This is a story about love - the love of a pigeon and a monkey. Poor little monkey was abandoned by its mommy and left to die. Thankfully, an animal hospital took the baby monkey into save it; but the monkey just was not interested in life. Until it met its soul mate - a pigeon. Now, baby monkey seems to be in love, the feeling appears to be mutual; and the baby monkey now has a joie de vivre again.

One thing I noticed was I couldn't find either of their names in any of the articles I saw. So I want to take a poll of names - send your comments in. My vote: Beauty (pigeon) and the Beast (baby monkey). No surprise that I picked a Disney name, is it?

2 Comments:

  • I think the bird is the beast. Look at those eyes! The monkey is the beauty.

    By Blogger Andy Melton, at 4:23 PM  

  • so cute to see animals of different spieces get along so well like that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home